Say goodbye to skin problems with SkinPen
As early as 167.- per session
45 to 60 minutes
- Acne and acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Striae and other scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Aging skin
- FDA approved: SkinPen is the first micro-needling device to be FDA approved.
- Global approval: it is the first globally approved micro-needling device with CE marking and ISO certification, demonstrating compliance with international standards for safety and efficiency.
- Clinically proven: SkinPen is clinically proven safe and effective for treating various skin problems such as acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Guaranteed patient safety: The SkinPen has been laboratory tested and validated to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
- High-quality cartridge: The cartridge of the SkinPen has been validated for needle quality and sterility, ensuring accurate and hygienic treatment.
- Proven results: SkinPen offers clinically proven results to patients, promoting improvements in skin texture, appearance and overall health.
- Active skin infections or diseases: including herpes outbreaks, warts, fungal infections or impetigo.
- Active acne: micro-needling can lead to further irritation or the spread of bacteria.
- Open wounds or cuts.
- Skin conditions: such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Skin cancer and chemotherapy: these can affect the skin’s healing abilities.
- Pregnancy or lactation: hormonal changes may affect the skin’s response to treatment.
- When using roaccutane, retinol (see also preparation), hydrocortisone.
- Elevated birthmarks (localized).
- Autoimmune diseases.
- For the first 24 hours after treatment, only the product SKINFUSE LIFT (white tube) should be applied to the skin 2-4 times a day. In the first 24 hours, apply NOTHING else to your skin, including NO makeup or sun product.
- After 24 hours, you may clean the skin with a mild cleanser and should apply SKINFUSE RESCUE (white tube with blue stripe) 2-4 times a day.
- After 24 hours, you may apply a sun product with at least SPF 30 (every 2 hours) and makeup.
- For 72 hours after treatment, avoid sunlight/sunbed, intense exercise, swimming, public shower facilities, sauna, hot showers or baths.
- After 5-7 days, you may return to your usual skin care. In consultation with your specialist, you can use skin care products that complement treatment and optimize results.
- For 4 weeks after treatment, protect your skin from sunlight, including behind glass, with a sunscreen product with at least factor SPF 30.
Skin pen aftercare instructions
For aftercare instructions, please refer to the last question of our most frequently asked questions about SkinPen. Here you will find detailed instructions on SkinPen aftercare. These should be read carefully.
Note: If you use blood-thinning medications please mention this to the doctor during the consultation!